It’s that time of year, when I attempt to ‘tweak’ my systems for better organization. So here’s another mac tip, in case this is part of your organizational plan as well. This one involves merging two iCal calendars. And it’s very simple.
– open iCal
– determine which calendar(s) you want to merge
– export the ones you will be deleting by going to File > Export
– save the exported calendar to your desktop
– select the calendar that you want to merge to
– go to File > Import and select the calendar you just exported
– delete the calendar you no longer want by right-clicking > Delete